Trustmark®: the mark of
The Ultimate Professional
TrustMark is the UK Government backed initiative to help consumers find rated people, reliable and trustworthy
tradesmen to carry out work inside and outside of the home. As a Quick-Step® Master Installer you are entitled
to become a TrustMark Quick-Step® Scheme registered flooring installer, giving you that extra badge of excellence.
This will allow consumers to find local recommended tradesmen who've been approved by Quick-Step and the UK Government.
TrustMark offers its registered firms a genuine edge over the competition by offering third-party proof that they work to standards that have been endorsed by UK Government.
What are the benefits of becoming a Quick-Step® TrustMark scheme member?
- Have a TrustMark badge beside your name on the Quick-Step.co.uk website
- Increase visibility: local, regional and national media coverage telling householders why they should only use TrustMark firms
- Recommendations by Consumer Advice Organisations, Builders Merchants, Manufacturers, Retailers, Which magazine, Trading Standards and Local Government departments
- Access to TrustMark marketing materials such as van stickers and downloadable leaflets
- Allow consumers to find you easily on www.trustmark.org.uk which receives 1,000 visitors per day
- Differentiate yourself from non-TrustMark firms
- Many TrustMark firms have built new business relationships through such as entry into the Insurance Claims market. TrustMark referred over 500 firms to Insurance Claims sector after the 2007 floods
- Some TrustMark firms have reported up to 80% of their total business coming from TrustMark enquiries
How do I become a Quick-Step® TrustMark scheme member?
All applicants for membership of The Quick-Step® Academy for Excellence in Flooring TrustMark Scheme are required to undergo inspection and assessment of their technical competence and commercial capability prior to membership being granted. The following must be completed to become a member of the TrustMark Scheme:
- Become a Quick-Step® Master Installer or as a retailer have a Master Installer working for you
- An application assessing customer service, public and employer’s liability insurance, complaints handling, financial standing and health and safety practices
- An audit and inspection process carried out on-site by a third party auditor
To set yourself apart from the rest and to become a Quick-Step® Academy for Excellence in Flooring Trustmark Scheme Member email email@example.com